Epiitalis® Forte is an oral gel that contains the new super power Epiitalis® in concentrate form suspended in a soya oil gel with apple flavouring.
Epiitalis® is a proprietary oil extract from the seed of Biota orientalis.
Epiitalis® is patented for its ability to:
Proliferate chondrocyte cells - actively 'tipping the balance' back in favour of the production of healthy cartilage instead of degeneration.
Suppress chemicals responsible for inflammation in the joint
- Simple non-invasive oral application
- Small cost effective once daily dosing
- Can be taken in conjunction with other medications
- Safe to administer and take long-term with no known side effects
- Has undergone in-vitro, in-vivo and clinical studies
- Surgeon and veterinarian endorsed
When to use Epiitalis® Forte
- Complementary feed to address symptoms such as stiffness or a lack of willingness to perform.
- Support in conjunction with other treatments
- Support for healing after a joint injury or surgery
- Preventatively to promote healthy joints in high performance horses
- Twist cap off and take off the foil seal, reapply cap.
- Insert dosage syringe in the opening of the tube.
- Squeeze tube at the same time pull the syringe plunger down to withdraw the appropriate dosage level.
- Can be syringed directly into mouth or mixed with feed. Epiitalis® is extremely palatable.
- As the tube empties it is important to shake the remaining product down toward the cap before drawing out product.
- Do not store product in use in the refrigerator as it becomes hard to draw out.
Epiitalis Forte gel is sold in a 238gm tube. It will last one horse approximately TWO MONTHS on maintenance dosing.